Lawn Mowing Service
As a homeowner you strive to have the best looking lawn in the whole neighborhood, and the first step for achieving this is by properly mowing your lawn on a regular basis! Lawn mowing is the most common lawn care practice, but it is not always performed as often as it should be. Most homeowners wait until their lawn is overgrown to finally mow, but in order to maintain a healthy lawn this service needs to be done on a regular basis, and by a professional. Here is where we can come in! Leave the mowing and trimming to the local professionals.
Our standard lawn mowing services includes a mowing of the lawn, trimming of perimeters of the lawn by weed-eater or string trimmer, and the clearing of grass clippings from all hard surfaces. Our professional landscapers will adhere to the ⅓ principle when cutting the lawn.
Landscape Edging Service
Lawn edging will give your lawns that extra dimension of crispness and cleanness that makes you look like you're the type of responsible person who does your taxes on time and folds your towels right out of the dryer. There's no right or wrong way of edging your lawn, however enough time should be spent on it to ensure that it looks the best it can, after all this is not something you need to do on a regular basis.
Lawn edging will give your beautiful lawn that additional edge (pun intended) to stand out from your neighbors lawn, and the team at Cardinal Tree Service & Landscaping LLC will ensure that this gets done right and looks beautiful for months to come.
Benefits of Lawn Edging
- Gives your lawn a clean manicured appearance while increasing curb appeal
- Adds value to your landscape without spending a lot of money
- Saves trimming time
- Provides a root barrier to prevent invasive lawn grasses from entering flowerbeds
- Complements and contrasts the house and the remainder of your landscape
Lawn Aeration Service
Over time, your lawn will become stressed by thickening layers of thatch, heat, and compaction from foot traffic and various other factors. Cardinal Tree Service & Landscaping LLC aeration service will mechanically remove small plugs of soil and thatch from your entire lawn. Lawn aeration helps your lawn breathe and creates ideal conditions to increase nutrient flow for healthier, stronger, and greener, thicker grass growth.
Also know as aerating, coring, and aerifying, lawn aeration can drastically increase the effectiveness of normal irrigation, pest control, and fertilization, and over all enhance the look of your lawn and extend it's lifespan.
Benefits of Having your Lawn Aerated
- Aerating your lawn causes better air exchange. It opens and gives your lawn's roots more room to breathe.
- Lawn aeration improves fertilizer absorption. This is because the aerations opens up the soil, allowing more food to reach it's roots.
- Lawn aeration leads to more efficient water usage by letting the water travel directly to the roots.
- Lawn aeration helps enhance thatch breakdown. Millions of beneficial microbes live in your soil and eat thatch which is removed by the aerating process.
Lawn Overseeding Service
If your lawn looks old, or just "worn out", or is disease or insect prone, it's a perfect candidate for overseeding. Overseeding is the planting of grass seed directly into existing turf, without tearing up the turf, or the soil. It's an easy way to fill in bare spots, improve the density of turf, establish improved grass varieties and enhance your lawn's color.
Overseeding newer turfgrass varieties into an older lawn can help it better withstand insects, disease, drought, shady conditions and heavy traffic. The investment in overseeding pays off by reducing the amount of fertilizer, water and pesticides required. Most importantly, a renovated lawn stays greener and looks thicker and healthier!